[WriteLog] How to "Re-order SEQUENCE NR"?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] How to "Re-order SEQUENCE NR"?
From: n6cy@earthlink.net (Rick and Theresa)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 07:06:36 -0800
I often import QSOs from other sources (portable/mobile) into my general =
use DXCC Log but end up with non-sequential SEQ numbers. Since they're =
not germane to any particular contest and I would like to see/keep track =
of the total number of contacts in the log, how to I "re-order the =
sequence number" after an import? Is there a menu item for this that I'm =
missing?

thanks,
Rick N6CY

multipart/alternative