[WriteLog] QTC Query for WAEDC

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QTC Query for WAEDC
From: Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net (Phil Cooper)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 22:01:34 -0000
Hi all,

I've just been setting up the buffers for next weekend for WAEDC, and I can
see most of what I am trying to do....................
However, I do seem to have a minor problem!

If I send a batch of QTC's, and the other party asks for QTC #3 again, I
know I can press Alt-3 or simply click on QTC #3, and it gets sent.
BUT......... When I do that, the rig will not go back to receive. I have to
press Alt-K twice, first to bring up the type ahead window, and a second
time to close it.

That seems daft, and I am sure there must be a way of just sending any
particular QTC on its' own, and getting the rig to revert to Rx.

Can anyone point me in the right direction??

The help file mentions a section in the INI file for [WAE], but I don't have
anything at all for that, and it says something about having %s%s at the
beginning, and then %s%d at the end of the message. I suspect that is a red
herring, and may be aimed at CW or SSB with a DVK, but I ain't sure, and
don't want to mess up the ini file.

Any kind soul out there know what I have done wrong??

The actual sending or receiving of QTC's looks easy, and I think I have that
sorted!

Cheers for now
and best 73 de Phil GU0SUP