[WriteLog] QTC Query for WAEDC

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] QTC Query for WAEDC
From: Jürgen Krumm <DJ5JK@gmx.de> (Jürgen Krumm)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 11:01:08 -0000
Hi Phil & all,

just preparing my setup for the next weekend WAEDC I made the same
experience:

> If I send a batch of QTC's, and the other party asks for QTC #3 again, I
> know I can press Alt-3 or simply click on QTC #3, and it gets sent.
> BUT......... When I do that, the rig will not go back to receive. I have
> press Alt-K twice, first to bring up the type ahead window, and a second
> time to close it.

Since there are not too many 'asks for a fill' here I am quite satisfied
with the
following solution:
1. hit the button 'QSL?'   or
2. hit the button 'ESC'     and the rig will go back to receive.

See you in the contest ... good luck,
73 de Juergen (Joe), DJ5JK