[WriteLog] widows XP CW keying problem

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] widows XP CW keying problem
From: ik2ncj@galactica.it (Luca IK2NCJ)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 09:24:20 +0100
Hi,

I just bought a brend new Laptop that obvusly is running Windows XP and =
, after I set the LPT port, I noticed that CW keying is very very poor.

In-fact it looses weight between dash and dot, most of the time =
compressing them too much.
This is very bad if you run HSCW while in  contest.

Solution should be to have another partition with WIN 98 but main =
problem is to find rights drivers, that probably don't exist, for video =
cards, network card, and so on all things concepted for XP.

Did anybody notice the same problem in XP ambient and how to fix it?

TNX

Luca IK2NCJ

multipart/alternative
  text/html