[WriteLog] wrong date !!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] wrong date !!
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 06:49:35 -0500
I thought that was the answer too, but I just tried it before seeing your
post, and it didn't work that way in v10.33c - Did that change in more
recent versions?  I highlighted several entries, but only the FIRST one got
changed!  Changing the TIME that way works OK, but changing the date only
changed one entry.