[WriteLog] wrong date !!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] wrong date !!
From: k3gp@arrl-dot-com (George K3GP)
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 03:38:24 -0000
I failed to give complete information with the first post.

I am running Writelog Version 10.32E under Windows/XP Pro. I just
finished pulling up a copy of an old log and followed the technique I
outlined below to advance the log dates from 2002 to 2003, and the
changes were applied to all entries. Perhaps the "blanket update"
feature was somehow regressed with the newer version, or it is an
environment or configuration issue.

Can another 10.33C user can try the technique?   Maybe Ken can bring the
defective log up in a slightly older version of writelog just to do the
blanket update, but that assumes the earlier version won't bollix up the
scoring.

I'd back up the original someplace safe before I tried any manipulation,
just in case.

333-3333
George K3GP