[WriteLog] LPT : CW Keying under windows XP with Userport.sys driver _ p

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] LPT : CW Keying under windows XP with Userport.sys driver _ problem with Sony notebook
From: dobrocky@24on.cc (Ivan Dobrocky)
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 20:36:05 +0100
hallo OM=B4s,=20
after many days of trying I would definetely need some help. I bought =
Sony notebook  (AMD 1600 MHz processor) with XP installed. I am using =
Writelog 10.36 version. I was trying to get CW via LPT port using =
userport.sys  driver. The description on N1EU site was very clear and I =
did everything as found on his web site.=20
My problem is that I am even not allowed to choose the LPT port for CW =
(the boxes are gray). The only way how to get them white (hi) is to =
change the compatibility modus of writelog to Windows 98 or Windows 95. =
After this step I can choose the LPT port for CW but it does not work.   =
Any ideas? I found one article in  the writelog usergroup, where =
somebody had also problems  with AMD machine and didnt get LPT port to =
work. Any recommendation would be helpfull.=20
(before I kill XP on my notebook I would like to give it one more try)
Ivan, OM3LA, OM5A

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---