[WriteLog] ptt resistance (part 2)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] ptt resistance (part 2)
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 06:38:17 -0500
I don't have an amp with my 706, but I do with the 756PROII.  My amp is
keyed by my rig, and the rig with an interface like you've described.  How
is your amp keyed, exactly?  If your rig keys properly, and your rig keeys
your amp, then it follows that your amp would key properly too.  Can you
tell us mor Steve?