[WriteLog] WL Comma Delimitated File wanted!

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WL Comma Delimitated File wanted!
From: n3ru@hotmail.com (Bob Zajko)
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 04:26:35 +0000
Hi.  Im trying to integrate a old log I have on MS Excel using the Comma
delimitated file filter on DX4WIN that is meant for importing WriteLog files
written in this format.  However, Im having trouble getting the log entries
in the right order in the excel CSV output to match up with what DX4WIN is
expecting from a WriteLog CSV file.

Can someone either email me a few lines of a WriteLog CSV export or email
the file to me?  I think there is a file menu item for outputting a Comma
Separated Values ASCII file.  If possible, can you send a few line of CSV
for both DX and stateside log entries, so I can get all the fields, like
state, etc.

Thanks for your help!

73, Bob N3RU