[WriteLog] Log serial numbers and score differences, problems with dupes

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Log serial numbers and score differences, problems with dupes, etc.
From: cfmorris@bellsouth.net (Charles Morrison)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 00:32:28 -0600
I realize there are instances where the serial numbers and actual total
qso's may be different following a contest, such as logged dupes etc.  But
following SS this weekend, I've for some reason got a great discrepancy.  My
ending qso serial numbers were 1805, however, Im only scoring 1785.  I've
got several dupes still in the log and plan to remove them, however what
else should I be looking for, or what stands out for other qso's not logged?

I want to do something with these dupes, should I delete the duped qso, or
mark it unclaimed, or has this already been done?  The dupes still do not
quantify enough to count towards the missing 20 qsos.   I also had plenty of
previous qso's marked B because the manual entry for the second radio band
was incorrect.  I went back, edited the frequency and sideband entry to
correct, did a recalculation and now these qso's don't show with a B, but
did I fail to mark them as counted?  Could this be where Im losing these 20
or so qsos?

Thanks

Charlie
KI5XP