[WriteLog] Can't Edit Call

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't Edit Call
From: FireBrick" <w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 22:23:09 -0600
I have an occasional similar problem. Try to edit a callsign, try to save
the qso, and I get messages saying the file is wrong.
I can't close the window, another pops up on the screen.
Only thing I can do is call up Task Manager and shut down WL that way and
restart.
The qso was saved properly.
I thought it was me till I saw the others exhibiting similar symptoms.
Not rf induced as I wasn't xmitting when problem appeared.

Running XP on fast machine with lots of memory.