[WriteLog] Writelog Version 10.36G

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Writelog Version 10.36G
From: kj6ra@starband.net (Richard Zanni)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 20:26:25 -0800
The same behavior was noted here with the packet window NOT behaving
correctly. Would select "Follow Me" and the darn thing wouldn't!!

Running XP as well, but I don't think that is the issue, as I did not
have this problem in the CQWW.

Running a 746 as well and yes my frequency readout does sometimes go
whacky but it always when I am transmitting and it is RFI, it hasn't
been a real issue and I just need to add some ferrite beads and I am
sure it will go away.

Rich  KJ6RA