[WriteLog] Stuttering CW

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Stuttering CW
From: k5yac@okdxa.org (Mark Chouinard - K5YAC)
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 19:56:34 -0600
I have noticed that at low power, CW generation is perfect, but as power is
increased it becomes a bit choppy.

In my case I believe it to be stray RF which I have not yet tracked down. :(

Try your CW at a lower power setting Scott.  I'd be interested to see if
you have the same problem.

Mark - K5YAC