[WriteLog] Lost Log

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Lost Log
From: edkn4y@infi.net (Edward Palagyi)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:43:36 -0500
Not sure what I did wrong. I worked the CA QSO Party (CQP) using latest version
of Writelog.
Saved as ARRL format and put the log and summary on disk. I received a message
I had sent
in the wrong log to CQP. I could  not find the original disk so I went back to
Writelog to do it
again, but the log is not in CONTESTS. The summary is but not the log. I
thought when I put a
log on disk it was not removed from the computer, BUT I must have done
something wrong.
BUT WHAT? Any ideas so I do not do this again. I log on one computer and have
e-mail on
another which is the reason for using the disk.
Ed KN4Y