[WriteLog] Help marking QSO not claimed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help marking QSO not claimed
From: n8km@charter.net (Bill Hurte)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 20:46:27 -0500
I'm trying to get my SS log ready to send . I know that I have a bad qso
in the log  that I don't want dinged for.
I don't remember the exact circumstances how it happened in the contest,
but I was trying to correct the call and I  got messed up typing it in.
The next thing I knew I was drawing a blank and had no idea what the
guys call was. He left before I could get it again. I have all the other
information except the suffix of his call. I made a note of which qso it
was and just went on.

I tried right clicking on the qso and selected " Mark Qso as Unclaimed"
. It places a red X beside it. Now the problem. When I created the
Cabrillo file the QSO is totally removed from the log. I just want to
claim 0 points and leave it in my log so the other guy doesn't get
penalized. Is there a way to do this?

TNX,
Bill N8KM