[WriteLog] Can't create packet OLE Automation Object.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't create packet OLE Automation Object.
From: mail@mm0ant.co.uk (Rv!)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 23:05:47 +0000
>How do I start the writelog packet window with menu?
>
>Have a feeling I'm missing something important :)
>
>Bjorn

You should be able to start it by simply selecting Window>Packet Window
and from there selecting Telnet and inserting the address information.

I'm currently writing a Telnet interface and server to allow a bit of extra
functionality
to my day to day DXCluster Telnetting. It's got a built in Telnet server to
allow up to
50 host machines in the "local" network, all with command line ability and some
quick access keyboard options. Might be worth a look on my site if you are
interested.

Robert
www.mm0ant.co.uk

"Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds." SEAL Team saying

multipart/mixed
---