[WriteLog] Can't create packet OLE Automation Object.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Can't create packet OLE Automation Object.
From: bjorn@timebandits.org (Bjorn Bergheim)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 00:56:01 +0100

 You should be able to start it by simply selecting Window>Packet Window
 and from there selecting Telnet and inserting the address information.

Thats when the "Can't create packet OLE Automation Object." comes in.

DXT2WL packet window loads OK, but thats not the window I'm looking for I
think. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

.: writelog.ini

There was no [OBJECTS] in writelog.ini after installing writelog for the first
time.
Adding the 2 lines

         [OBJECTS]
         pktObject=DXT2WL.clsWlPacket

from Scot and starting DXT2WL.exe that came with DXTelnet made it load OK. That
packet window has no menu.

Bjorn

 I'm currently writing a Telnet interface and server to allow a bit of extra
 functionality
 to my day to day DXCluster Telnetting. It's got a built in Telnet server to
 allow up to
 50 host machines in the "local" network, all with command line ability and
 some
 quick access keyboard options. Might be worth a look on my site if you are
 interested.

 Robert
 www.mm0ant.co.uk

 "Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds." SEAL Team saying

 multipart/mixed
 ---