[WriteLog] Field sizes in Log Window

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Field sizes in Log Window
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 10:09:26 -0500
You can edit the parameters - The field width is equal to the number of
letters in the name of the parameter, e.g. "CALL" = 4 characters, PLUS the
number of spaces added after the name of the parameter.  Thus you can have a
field as small as the number of letters in the field name, or as long as
that plus however many spaces you add to the end of the name.  It is in the
HELP file.  73