[WriteLog] Operating system

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Operating system
From: Ron Stordahl" <ron.stordahl@digikey.com (Ron Stordahl)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:46:22 -0600
John

I ran Multiop at W0GJ (945 Q's 170,000 points) in the 160 CW last weekend
using Writelog with Windows XP-Pro flawlessly.  Used the MultiKeyer+ as well
as a sound card.  The sound card was decoding CW, which is sort of amazing,
however I don't think it does much good, since the data is gone off the
screen by the time you would want to use it.  Have not wired for SO2R as
yet.

I would vote for XP-Pro.

Ron N5IN