[WriteLog] Operating system--followup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Operating system--followup
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 12:38:19 -0600

I have no problem with CW on either my AMD 1200 or P4 2.8. I think is a non
issue for most. Especially in a contest the exchange is so short that I
would be wiling to bet 99.99999% could not tell that you are using a
hardware keyer if asked. It might be nice but it is far from worth the money
in my opinion UNLESS PERHAPS if you are going ot do SO2R.