[WriteLog] Wish & Bug List

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Wish & Bug List
From: w7zr@citlink.net (Richard Zalewski)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:50:09 -0700
Just finished the 10 M test with WL 10.37b.  Here are a few thoughts.

1.  It would be nice to have the F12 key clear the call entry window.
Situation- your running, you click on a spot to try to pick up a mult or
station, the call of that station is put in the entry log, but now you don't
work him and you want to return to your run freq.  Not a biggie but it would
be nice if the F12 would clear the log entry window.

2.  I am still having problems with my freq display showing NO RIG for an
instant after I transmit.  It does return to the correct freq but for just
an instant I get the annoying display.

3.  I use "Terminal" font for the entry window, the log window, and my super
check.  However save configuration does not save the font selection.  If I
have closed the log and return I have to go to each and just say ok and then
they are correct.

4.  Need to improve the logic on spots showing in the packet spots window.
For example- I worked KH6GMP/KH3 but when KH3/KH6GMP showed up as a spot it
showed that I needed it.  This also goes for the /QRP and /P and /M.

That's all!  Have a happy holiday all.

Dick W7ZR

Price Reduced!!
Beach Vacation or Retirement Home