[WriteLog] DXCluster Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXCluster Question
From: tom@gm4fdm.com (Tom Wylie)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 23:01:17 -0000
I often connect to the GB7DJK DX Cluster using DX Telnet for which I am a
registered user.   Since also purchasing Writelog, I have connected to
GB7DJK via my broadband cable modem - using the DXTelnet.

When I send a spot to the cluster using the writelog Control - T - I never
seem to see the spots coming back to me - so I never know if they got there
in the first place.

When using DX Telnet on its own, my spots are returned OK so I know they are
being transmitted.

Anyone else had this problem and how did you cure it. I tried in the packet
screen by typing stuff like
set/echo on
echo on
echo

etc etc
to no avail

73 de tom
gm4fdm

----
(("I love children - but I couldn't eat a whole one!"))
-----
GM DX GROUP - Scotland's DX Association