[WriteLog] DXCluster Question

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] DXCluster Question
From: n6rfm@charter.net (Bob Mattaliano)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:24:34 -0500
Tom,

Please refer to

http://www.albany.net/~bg/n1mm/mmdxt.htm

73,

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: writelog-admin@contesting.com
[mailto:writelog-admin@contesting.com] On Behalf Of Tom Wylie
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 18:01
To: writelog@contesting.com

I often connect to the GB7DJK DX Cluster using DX Telnet for which I am
registered user.   Since also purchasing Writelog, I have connected to
GB7DJK via my broadband cable modem - using the DXTelnet.

When I send a spot to the cluster using the writelog Control - T - I
never
seem to see the spots coming back to me - so I never know if they got
there
in the first place.

When using DX Telnet on its own, my spots are returned OK so I know they
are
being transmitted.

Anyone else had this problem and how did you cure it. I tried in the
packet
screen by typing stuff like
set/echo on
echo on
echo

etc etc
to no avail

73 de tom
gm4fdm

----
----
(("I love children - but I couldn't eat a whole one!"))

---