[WriteLog] Anybody using the Logging Simulator?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Anybody using the Logging Simulator?
From: jeflanders@comcast.net (Jerry Flanders)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 20:29:43 +0000
What is the Logging Simulator supposed to do?

I prepared an ADIF file for it to use. I see it inserting contacts into a
test log, so I assume it is working properly.

I must be missing something - how is this beneficial?

I set it up hoping it was something like a PED-style trainer and would
drill me on CW. I was wrong about that, obviously. But now I want to know -
what is the simulator doing? For what reason?

Jerry W4UK