[WriteLog] Namedmul.ini etc

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Namedmul.ini etc
From: ns3t@arrl.net (Jamie Dupree)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:23:58 -0500
OK, so the Cabrillo file had some issues because of the way the
namedmul.ini was set up - it's good to learn this lesson - we
can take it upon ourselves to fix it for the future.

I quickly scanned thru mine and found ORE a few times.
No big deal.  We all probably need to do more digging
in the ini files just to make sure everything is okay.

BTW, kudos to the people who showed how to place
a call on the band map with the space bar.  I enjoyed
using that during the ARRL 10 meter contest, as well
as learning how to keep the spots up there longer
than 20 minutes if need be.  It's right there on the
K9JY site, but somehow it doesn't always sink
in when you go searching thru.

Here's a question I haven't been able to find an answer to -
Can you you get two band maps on the screen for
an SO2R setup?  (I'm sure this will be a simple answer.)

How about this one - when you are using two radios,
is there any way to shift between the two entry
windows for Radio L/R other than hitting the up and
down arrow keys?

73s Jamie NS3T