[WriteLog] OLE Problem with WL10.37 on NEW Installations

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] OLE Problem with WL10.37 on NEW Installations
From: sporten@pacbell.net (Stephen L Porten)
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 19:52:05 -0800 (PST)
Eric
Thanks that was the fix and thanks to the others that made suggestions.

 Eric Smitt <k9es@bellsouth.net> wrote:Just got the fix from Ron K5DF
He said that if Writelog 10.37 is installed for the first time (not an update
of an older version), the program corrupts a file necessary to run the packet.
I use a packet TNC but I believe the problem will also exist if you are going
to use a telnet port.

Download below address and put in your C:\Programs
File.
http://www.writelog.com/Downloads/wlogpktDiag.zip

Unzip it into WriteLog's\programs directory. It will replace
wlogpkt32.exe. Then run the comreg.exe program in there.

It corrected my problem. You will open the Packet Window, and from the Files
tool (in the packet window), select the port that the TNC is connected. It
worked on my station.
73's Eric K9ES

multipart/alternative
text/html