[WriteLog] so what is Gils call?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] so what is Gils call?
From: lenrev@ameritech.net (Len Revelle)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 08:01:52 -0600
Bob, et al,
        I've followed this thread for a bit now and feel compelled to comment.
Gil
has conducted himself in similar fashion on several reflectors, including
WriteLog, TRLog, and Logic. The authors of all have put a great deal of
effort into producing quality software that costs us a fraction of what IBM
would have. The reflector members have first been sucked into his
self-professed expertise, then filtered him out. Ignore him and his purpose
is lost.

        I'd encourage Gil to use his expertise and produce a logger that meets
HIS
standards.