[WriteLog] so what is Gils call?

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] so what is Gils call?
From: jmaass@columbus.rr.com (Jeff Maass)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:57:40 -0500
This series of comments has long ago passed the
level of stupidity, and just trudges along unabated.

N4AN is not in any of my online logs, either,
including  logs for PJ2T with over 100,000 QSOs
of the past few years. N4AN is not in any of the
master.dta files I have, indicating other people
have worked N4AN.

What should we conclude from *that*?

Nothing.

 Jeff Maass       jmaass@columbus.rr.com     Located near Columbus Ohio
         USPSA # L-1192       NROI/CRO    Amateur Radio K8ND
Maass' IPSC Resources:  http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/index.html
Circleville USPSA/IPSC: http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/pcsiipsc.htm