[WriteLog] Fw: Quick SS log checker question.

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Fw: Quick SS log checker question.
From: gbaron@charter.net (gbaron)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:28:46 -0600

That is not true. Look at the information on the ARRL website and you will
see that it is OR.

It dose not matter since even correcting the file will not sanitize the
output to the Cabrillo. Wayne just posted that information. Wayne is going
to fix it by sometime in January and has already corrected the namedmul file
so what more do we need, nothing.

Let us all end this now!