[WriteLog] Urgent Help Needed

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Urgent Help Needed
From: aparsons1@shaw.ca (Al Parsons)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:53:50 -0700
I am using Win XP, Writelog 10.36G, and an evaluation (30 day) Version 4.3
Direct IO for the Parallel port. Everything worked fine until the 30 days ran
out. Then I lost control of the LPT port from Writelog. Grayed out. This was
expected.
I then purchased the Direct IO license key and installed the licensed version.
the LPT port is still grayed out.
I then un-installed both Direct IO and Writelog and re-installed, with the same
result.
Hopefully someone can direct me to a solution to this nuisance problem before
the RAC Winter contest starts in a few hours.

Happy and Prosperous New Year to all on the reflector.

Al, VE6RFM

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---