[WriteLog] Rttyrite and P38

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Rttyrite and P38
From: aa0yx1@attbi.com (Denis Campbell)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 03:45:18 -0000
Thanks to  those that  responded.   Success   at last using my P38  with
Windows  XP.  I  downloaded  and installed UserPort setting the port
address  to   0x360-0x363.   I  then used the   Windows  XP compatibility
wizard and selected   Windows 98 for   writelog. Voila--it  runs   just fine
now.

Denis
AA0YX

Denis