[WriteLog] red x next to serial number

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] red x next to serial number
From: n8ie@woh.rr.com (Emmerson Bigguns)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 18:34:09 -0500
Rob,
Make note of the frequency and mode of the contact, chances are the program
sees it as an invalid QSO.

I ran into this with the ARRL 10M contest, some of the band markers were off
and the QSO was seen by WL as out of band for that mode. i.e.: SSB on
10.010. Changing the mode or freq. fixed the QSO, then do a recalculate to
clear it up.

72, oo
Dan, N8IE
FPqrp #-6, QRP-l #1404, FISTS #4985