[WriteLog] red "x" next to serial number

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] red "x" next to serial number
From: k6rb@baymoon.com (K6RB)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 15:46:44 -0800
Thanks to those who offered suggestions. It took me a little time to find
the solution but the trick was to right-click the QSO entry and select "mark
QSO as claimed." I guess I must have inadvertently entered an "x" in the
serial number field while logging the QSO and that signifies a QSO you don't
want claimed, such as a DX log entry during SS. Anyway, it did the trick and
the recalculate score gave me the correct score. Again, thanks.

Rob K6RB