[WriteLog] Help! de K7BV trying to get on TTY

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Help! de K7BV trying to get on TTY
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 12:29:55 +0000
Dennis,

The Pro2 does require FSK keying if you are going to use the RTTY mode.
Otherwise, if you only have AFSK you must use LSB-D mode, change one of
your filters to cover the proper rtty tones and of course tell Writelog
that LSB is really FSK

It does work - this is sitting on my left as I type but it takes two serial
ports.

Jerry, W6IHG