[WriteLog] MMTTY 1.63 Problem Summary

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY 1.63 Problem Summary
From: jjreisert@alum.mit.edu (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 07:23:54 -0500
I experienced the stall for many months until I adjusted the soundcard
priorities in MMTTY.  It has never been a problem since.  Search the
Writelog reflector archives for the cure.

73 - Jim AD1C

At 10:07 PM 1/6/2003 -0600, W9OL wrote:

>Whoa I should have mentioned this.
>Hang on guys. I just put the new 1.63 on my computer this past week.
>
>I experienced the 'stall' as I call it for the past year at least and even
>communicated with Wayne about thinking is was a WL problem.

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC