[WriteLog] MMTTY 1.63 Problem Summary

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] MMTTY 1.63 Problem Summary
From: jpixton@shentel.net (Jerry Pixton)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:36:59 +0000
Jay and others that might be interested,

Bring up the MMTTY plug in RTTY Control Panel. Select Options, Setup... and
then the Misc tab where you set up sound cards, etc. there is a new radio
button option group called Sound Loopback. The default position is Int. I
set it to OFF. There is a writeup in the changes to mmtty 1.63 that talks
about what this does (I think that is where I saw it)

Jerry, W6IHG

At 09:27 AM 1/12/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 1/12/03 8:24:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>jpixton@shentel.net writes:
>

>>I also did
>>one other thing that might have also corrected the problem. There is a new
>>"echo" feature that loops back the keystrokes. I set that to the old way
>>rather than the default.
>

>Dear Jerry,
>
>Could you please let me know how to make this change in the program set-up.
>
>73 de Jay, W2KD

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton@shentel.net