[WriteLog] Two soundcards

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two soundcards
From: Dirk Desloovere" <d.desloovere@skynet.be (Dirk Desloovere)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 21:21:08 +0100
Dear Walter,

It is possible to use two soundcards with win98 and writelog.

WA9ALS website explaines it all.

I have two soundcard in use on my win98  166 PII computer.   I have made a
mistake in the beginning by using two PCI 128 soundcards, this setup was not
running.    I replaced one 128 with a cheap YAMAHA card and this setup is
running with mmtty or any other soundcard software.
I can startup two mmtty windows.

I use these cards with WL and mmtty plug in module combo with a yaesu
ft1000mp mkv.
One card decodes vfo A  the other one decode vfo B.

Last week whe had a qso who was suddenly interruped by a power failure at my
site caused the electric iron plugged in by my XYL, the fuse blow.
Sorry for that.

Happy newyaer and 73
ON4ADZ