[WriteLog] Two Operating Questions

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Two Operating Questions
From: wa9als@starband.net (WA9ALS - John)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 15:17:59 -0500
> 1.  Is there a key combination that moves the last callsign highlighted
>      in the RTTY window to the entry window?  My mouse hand got very
cramped
>      always having to click on the callsign.

If, for example, you are CQing, you can just hit the INSERT key and the last
highlighted callsign will be placed in the entry window and your exchange
info will be sent.  Very cool unless a mult tail-ends a green callsign!

> 2.  Couldn't seem to get Auto CQ to work correctly.  Alt-T brought up the
> window
>      but no matter what I entered for the interval, the CQ message was
sent
>      continuous without any wait.

What did you try?  That sure sounds like a too-short interval.  It depends
on the CPU, but 9-12 sec usually works for me.