[WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Converting a disk to NTFS
From: k4sb@earthlink.net (K4SB)
Date: Wed Jan 22 15:12:54 2003
n4gi@tampabay.rr.com wrote:
> > There is really no reason not to get rid of DOS forever and al of your DOS
> > programs in my opinion. There are replacements for all of them and they are
> > all better,

> Multi-kilobuck rigs, cutting edge station designs....  plugged into 1980 DOS?
> Operating radios is alot more fun to me than racking my brain trying to
> remember obscure archaic commands for loading COM TSR's and writing .BAT
> files.

Yeah? Let's see you manipluate a file set as hidden and system in
Windows?

And no, I have an ancient Norton utility which no O/S other than DOS
can duplicate. And it DOES show ALL files, and can edit them without
changing attributes.

As for the replacements being "better", perhaps further "brain
racking" is required.

73
Ed