[WriteLog] Minnesota QSO Party

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Minnesota QSO Party
From: w5xd@writelog.com (W. Wright, W5XD)
Date: Sun Jan 26 14:54:49 2003
> I find your reply sarcastic and condescending.

I apologize. I let some emotion into my posting that was counter-productive.

> Should I email all my requests to you personally? Why have a
> reflector?
> And, if you don't add them to your "to-do's list, what is the point?

...stuff deleted.

The point is that I request more than 1 or 2 weeks notice when you find
WL fails to implement contest rules correctly. 52 weeks notice is OK,
but if you don't follow up for the following 50 weeks (i.e. check
the update history of the releases of WL as they come out), then
....well we already said what might happen next.

Maybe its your expectation that WL will always do the right thing
without any participation from its customers. This conversation makes
it clear that WL as a product and its developers don't do that, while
I wish it were the case. But I doublt that any other radio contesting
software can make such a claim, either.

No, it is not necessary to email me directly. I read the reflector.

Wayne