[WriteLog] Re: MN QSO Party Update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Re: MN QSO Party Update
From: sjwoodr@xnet.com (Steve Woodruff)
Date: Thu Jan 30 12:06:25 2003
In my haste to pump out the MNQP module in short order, I made
a couple of errors which slipped past QA.

- 160m support was missing
-  install directory was wrong

these have been corrected and you can get the latest version of
the mnqp module (1.0.0.6) from http://wlmods.n9oh.com

Sorry if you already downloaded it.  :)

The install directory problem also existed in the ILQP, NCQP, and
NGQP modules, and has been fixed in those as well.

/steve n9oh