[WriteLog] CW set up for TS-2000

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] CW set up for TS-2000
From: roofus@sbcglobal.net (Dennis)
Date: Thu Jan 30 12:30:19 2003
I might be getting close...yah right.  I have no idea what a .ini file is
and really starting to feel stupid....BUT I did find it and before I start
to mess with it I want to get at least something working before hand.  Once
I can get CW to work and feel more comfortable with WL I can mess with  .ini
files and my other radio.
To re-cap here is what I have now and what it's doing.
com-1 Rigblaster cw
com-4 KNWD rig control

If I mark com-4 as both cw and rig control WL does not see the rig and shows
"No Radio"

NOW,  if I press the F2 key it should send "5NN" according to the
preprogrammed information I see.  The rig goes to transmit for what seems to
be the right length of time and than un-keys (back to receive) but no CW is
sent.  I do have WL set to the computer sound card.
I hope I am not wearing out my welcome here and anyone with a KNWD TS-2000
or wants to Email me direct please do.

Dennis AB8NI
roofus@sbcglobal.net