[WriteLog] Logging AH3D with WriteLog

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Logging AH3D with WriteLog
From: w7ti@dslextreme.com (Bill Turner)
Date: Fri Jan 31 21:51:15 2003
On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:09:53 -0800, Donald Eriksen wrote:

>I was of the opinion that one can edit the wl_cty file to add a specific
>call sign under Johnston (and run Reacty32 after), but that didn't work.

On the menu bar, click on Utilities, click on Country/W, find KH3
Johnston Island and double click on it.  Notice the Prefix Table.  Put
AH3, in there somewhere.  Don't forget the comma.  Click on the save
icon, then exit and you are all set.

A similar procedure can be used to add a non-standard call sign to a
particular country.

73, Bill W7TI