[WriteLog] Error in mexrtty.ini file

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Error in mexrtty.ini file
From: aa5au@bellsouth.net (Don Hill AA5AU)
Date: Fri Jan 31 23:47:46 2003
Thanks Bill...  I've made the changes and ready to go for tomorrow...

This brought up an interesting question to me.   I noticed the mexrtty.ini file
does
not have an Alias section, so I created one below the list of states under
[MexicoRTTY].

I named it [MexicoRTTY-Alias] and put one entry under it:

MC=MIC

I then opened WL and it shows a new mult for either MC or MIC when entered into
the
Entry Window.  Then I logged a station using the MC abbreviation and it showed
as
having worked the MIC multiplier in the Show Multipliers window so it must have
worked!

So if you do this and an XE stations send either MC or MIC, it log as the same
state.

Damn, I love this program!

73, Don AA5AU