[WriteLog] Packet Spots Scolling

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Packet Spots Scolling
From: Georgek5kg@aol.com (Georgek5kg@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 1 22:12:56 2003
In a message dated 2/2/2003 12:43:10 AM Greenwich Standard Time,
jim@kc4hw.net writes:

> The packet spots are being displayed in the Packet Spots window, but
> the window does not scoll to present the newest spots.  It displays the
> oldest spots and the scoll bar stays at the bottom.  Is there a .ini
> setting to
> change this? or something?

Jim,

I got tricked by this one too.  Click on the Auto Scroll box on the upper
right hand side of the Packet Spots window to make it display the latest spot
at the top.  If you don't open the Packet Spots window wide enough you can
miss the Auto Scroll box.

73, Geo...
George I. Wagner, K5KG
Productivity Resources LLC