[WriteLog] Satisfaction At Last (maybe)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Satisfaction At Last (maybe)
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Tue Feb 4 07:54:00 2003
Well this may work for you but it does NOT work for me. If I uncheck that
box I immediately lost=e radio control and cannot do anything. The Band Map
is no showing the frequency and nothing works.
Another example of how frustratingly difficult it is to set up WriteLog to
do what you want!

I am using a separate cable with no jumpers for CW / PTT and Radio control.
My radio REQUIRES that the box be checked or it fails to be controlled. It
is a Kenwood TS-870.

Nice thought but no help for me and I suspect for any Kenwood.