[WriteLog] Satisfaction At Last (maybe)

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] Satisfaction At Last (maybe)
From: rojomn@charter.net (rojomn)
Date: Tue Feb 4 13:09:54 2003
I see that you are using only one cable and not set up on other ports. Do
you have any jumpers on the cable. What keeps the DTR and or RTS always on
as is needed by the Kenwood. By the way, that is a really neat way to make
things clear. It is too bad that included pictures are not allowed on the
group but one somebody puts a URL to click as you did it is not needed. I
thank you.

I on the other hand have 2 ports and if I do not have yes the radio simply
does not work. I will post a picture like yours that shows mine.

http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron/ports.jpg

is the URL.