[WriteLog] WriteLog(?) keying radio upon bootup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog(?) keying radio upon bootup
From: cfullgraf@sprynet.com (Chuck Fullgraf)
Date: Tue Feb 4 09:19:30 2003
With the Top Ten DXD SO2R box, I leave the transmit in manual when not
contesting. It prevents the keying of the radio when the computer boots. The
other SO2R boxes may have similar features.

The downside is, it sometimes takes me forever to figure out why the radio
does not key when getting ready for a contest. Hmmmm, maybe I should make a
checklist.

Chuck, KE4OAR