[WriteLog] WriteLog(?) keying radio upon bootup

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] WriteLog(?) keying radio upon bootup
From: jbrannig@optonline.net (Jim Brannigan)
Date: Tue Feb 4 09:41:35 2003
Between contests I unplug the "Wall wart" power supply for the keyer.
After I finally figure out why the transmitter is not keying, it is a mad
scramble to find a "Wall wart" with the correct voltage and plug, only to
discover it under the table where it was left so it could be easily found!!!

Yes, checklists and what ever happened to those 1/2 inch jeweled pilot light
covers that proclaimed "YES, ITS ON"

Jim

> With the Top Ten DXD SO2R box, I leave the transmit in manual when not
> contesting. It prevents the keying of the radio when the computer boots.
The