[WriteLog] AA5AU WriteLog Website Update

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: [WriteLog] AA5AU WriteLog Website Update
From: w9ol@billnjudy.com (FireBrick)
Date: Wed Feb 5 05:59:30 2003
> Are there any Telnet sites that are especially good for
> RTTY Contests? Should we focus on one in particular? Thanks.
>
> Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
> Yuma, AZ

Great idea Dave
A Packet Cluster that was specifically populated by RTTY type during the
contest.

Any of the Writelog users sponsor a cluster site?
I'd suggest an AR or Spider cluster as they
have built-in filtering features that would allow us to
filter out all those obnoxious modes such as cw or ssb spots. :-))

You need a Lifestyle change if: You took a fishing pole to Sea World.

W9OL, Bill H. in Chicagoland